Thursday, July 31, 2014

My GF and her boy come for a visit!!!!

"Today, I took my son to see Gretchen's house. She has spent 5 years building this place by hand and heart. I could go into every detail. Solar power, water filtration, creativity. But most of all, I wanted him to see someone with determination. To show him a real live person that has held on to a dream, never gives up on it, and has accomplished what many only dream about.
The solar panels on the roof will run to solar batteries there in the floor. She will be able to convert it to ac power. She won't have to plug in anywhere. Aadon has been watching all sorts of amazing things on TV. I wanted him to meet my awesomely funny, creative, sweet friend who was a real person. Something really big clicked over in his head by seeing it in front of him." 

THANK YOU JULS AND AADON FOR COMING TO VISIT ME!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment