Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Finally finishing the plumbing

THANK YOU STEVE CARSON, A MOST AMAZING MAN AND PLUMBER FOR COMING TO BEING THE DESIGN AND INSTALLATION WORK OF THIS HOME-MADE TRAILER PLUMBING SYSTEM. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHT AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL, SENSE OF HUMOR, TROUBLE-SHOOTING, PATIENCE AND FAITH. THANK YOU ALSO FOR LETTING ME CHARGE SUPPLIES @ THE STORE ON YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNT TO GET A DISCOUNT. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I AM READY TO PROCEED AND FINISH THE WORK MYSELF, BUT I COULD NOT EVEN BEGIN TO APPROACH THE WORK IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR YOUR HELP.


Today is like my birthday. I have been saving, and today I bought the PEX 1/2I crimp ring clamp tool, the cutters, and 100 feet of tubing so I can finish the plumbing system.
Pictured with the tools are the fittings I will be using, the crimp and screw tighten rings, compression adapters, filters, shut off valves filter, Teflon tape, pipe dope and hose bibs.
 So, I have been connecting things... the filter to the pump, shut off valvues

 These are the feeds that join the copper, leading up above the bathroom floor.
 strapped to the bottom of the floor joists
 Start out wanting to connect the filter to the tank outlet.
 make the connection between a shut off valve
 crimp!

 gauge each crimp
 connect to thank
gauge each crimp

 boom... tank goes to shut off valve goes to filer go to pump

Here is the copper drain connected to the tank.


No comments:

Post a Comment