Sunday, July 25, 2010

Flexible C-track!


Some Mexican guys who are remodeling the new yogurt shop up the street gave me some of the flexible C-tack they have been using. We want to make one corner of the bathroom wall rounded to go around the bathtub, to give more room for the person to get into the second floor bedroom loft! They gave me several nice long pieces!

On another note: I have had a show up @ White Tiger Gourmet here in Athens this month, and last night, to celebrate the full moon I wore my new board game costume, " The house of John King" down there and let people who came to eat play the game! It was a lot of fun.


We are currently working on all the interior walls and bedroom floors... and then the roof trusses. Another trip to Cartersville for steel is in the future, just a few more pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment