Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just hanging out @ home



Today I spent some time just hanging out and reading away a part of the afternoon in the living room, for the first time! I am reading In Search of the Miraculous, by P.D. Ouspensky, about the teaching of Georges Gurdjieff. We had a great meeting with Drew Bowen the solar engineer today. He is stoked to install some little wind generators on the roof too. I still want to learn more about bi-facial solar panels. Taking two weeks off from TRLR work to sew, then it's time to build the interior walls and the roof trusses!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! You look very comfortable hanging out there.
    -House and Land Packages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was browsing the internet for websites related to House and Land Packages Perth and I came across yours. It's nice dropping by your website.

    ReplyDelete